[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11x throttle stick switch

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:21:58 AKDT 2011

It's standard on the 11X too, you just need to set the timer to START on the
stick position switch, but STOP on the timer or some other switch.  Very
simple in the timer setup screen.

Peter+

On Tuesday, September 6, 2011,  <jzeigenfus at comcast.net> wrote:
> On the 12X you have an option to only start the timer one time. So once
past the start position it will only proceed to the timer length and beep at
whatever end point you asked for. I think you have it set to start and stop
at multiple times. JEZ

and off but it beeps every time the throttle passes the switch point. This
is very distracting when doing maneuvers with lots of throttle highs and
lows. Sometimes I cannot tell when the last 10 second countdown has started.
If I turn off the timer beep in the 'TX Settings' the beeping stops but so
does the timer's beeping when the flight time is over.

--
Did you know? Arthritis affects people in all age groups including nearly
300,000 children.