[NSRCA-discussion] JR 11x throttle stick switch

Ryan Smith smaragdz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 21:34:39 AKDT 2011

Jeff,

It sounds like you have the SPS set to stop the timer as well. With this,
every time you go below a certain point, your timer will stop, and you hear
the associated beep. Take your transmitter out and look at it, and go to
full throttle and look at the timer. Now pull the throttle stick back to
idle (or past whichever point you have selected) and see if the timer stops
when you do this. Change the setting to the TIM button or something else
other than the SPS and see if this alleviates it.

Ryan