[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Calling Cards

Larry Diamond webmaster at diamondrc.com
Fri Sep 2 15:23:12 AKDT 2011

Life changes are now complete and I'm ready to go. I moved to Owensboro, KY
so still in D4.

I am finally at a point where I can make the calling cards again. I know
this season is almost over and some folks e-mailed me at the beginning of
the season asking for them. I apologize for not being able to get them done
earlier.

If you want calling cards please e-mail me the class, how many, and your
shipping address.

You can pay by check or PayPal.

$3.00each

Call for custom card pricing. Please see attached PDF for sample card

Cards are heat laminated w/ card stock paper.

They will last until the schedule changes or send it back to me w/ a self
addressed stamped envelope and I will replace it at no charge.

Larry Diamond

ldiamond at diamondrc.com

812-630-9592 (cell)