[NSRCA-discussion] Visa for sale

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 1 13:12:16 AKDT 2011

I am looking to sell the Visa that I flew at the Nats this season.  It has approximately 150 flights and comes with two wings.  No, its not a bipe version of the Visa, but rather, I had an original foam and balsa wing that is paint on top and Ultracote on the bottom, then I was fortunate to have Chip sell me one of the first composite wings made for the Visa.  I flew the composite wing at the Nats (same as Chip's wing flown at the Worlds).

The plane comes with a Hyde mount that has been setup for a Neu.  A Hacker can be retrofitted into the fuse without much work.  I have Futaba 9151 servos in the ailerons and the dual rudder and elevator servos are Futaba 9650s.  It has the split rudder setup.

I flew the P-pattern using 4400mah packs and the F-pattern using 5000mah packs.

Those that have seen it know that it is in immaculate condition.....just like new.

If the buyer uses a Futaba radio with a memory card, I would be happy to email my program for the plane to them.

I am looking to sell the plane with both wings (servos just in one of the wings, elevator and rudder servos also included), Hyde mount, and a Castle ICE 80 HV Lite speed controller for $2,900 plus shipping.  Please contact me off list if interested.

Mike Klein
Mklein25 at roadrunner.com
216.536.9469