[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: How not to start an aircraft XXX

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Oct 31 07:01:34 AKDT 2011

As your benevolent list administrator, here is the currently posted
acceptable use policy:

1. The mailing list server is administered at the direction of the NSRCA
leadership.

2. Occasional teasing, banter, reasoned debate and "flame wars" are part
of the exchange, but personal attacks or anti-social behavior will not
be tolerated.

3. Personal "for sale" postings are allowed. However, if you are posting
on behalf of your business, please get prior approval from the NSRCA
leadership (or better yet, advertise in the K-Factor!)

4. Abuse of the service, the server or other list members are grounds
for removal without warning.

It is intentionally very simple.  No mention is made of profanity,
vulgar language, nudity, politics, religion or any number of other types
of content that might offend some subset of the list membership.

The intent is that the list be a family friendly place for people to
socialize, exchange ideas and generally strengthen friendships when we
can't get together at a flying field.

I don't condone the original message, but I also don't think any harm
was meant so let's just chalk this one up to me be late at reminding
folks what the expectations are and drop it.

Thanks

Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com