[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: ~Defining Acceleration~

jh102649 at speakeasy.net jh102649 at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 25 13:41:42 AKDT 2011

Dwayne -

The article was copied from the on-line encyclopedia, Wikipedia. Type "Sprint
Missile" in your favorite web search engine there may be a video out there too. I
had a peripheral association with the system through the warhead testing program.

Jeff

On Tue Oct 25 11:45 , 'Dwayne Brown' <dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net> sent: