[NSRCA-discussion] Vinyl Cutter

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 10:58:09 AKDT 2011

I just got a Silhouette SD from SignWarehouse.com, along with a number
(6, as I recall) 8" x 10' rolls of vinyl, and a replacement blade set,
for under $300.00.  It is made for scrapbooking and other crafts, and
does vinyl better than my old Stika.  They (www.silhouettemachine.com)
have changed models since the SD (I got the last one SignWarehouse had),
but the maker is out with a replacement model,  now.

This is faster than my old Stika, and MUCH less expensive.  I have cut
my custom designed name logo, and it came out smoother than the older
ones are.

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member