[NSRCA-discussion] Post to List

Murray Johnson murrjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:45:15 AKDT 2011

Hi Jim

Yes, I had a very leisurely trip back. I had a great time with you guys in
Richland. Super fun!! I just took delivery of a new WindPro 2m. I am very,
very excited about it. We had an uncrating gathering with a couple of RC
buddies in my workshop today. It is a thing of beauty to say the least!!
Only fly in the ointment is that I had to send in my CC Ice 80HV for that
recall and I'm not sure when I will get it back. I have heard up to 5 weeks.
Oh well, I'll take my time on the build.

Hope you are enjoying your great flying weather in Spokane. It was quite
stormy here in Campbell River last week with 50mph winds and heavy rain. We
went through two power outages. The longest was about 6 hours. It is
definately turning to indoor and building season quickly!

Anyway, thanks for the line and take care.

Cheers

Murray