[NSRCA-discussion] Sam Turner

HNYCMPSTS at aol.com HNYCMPSTS at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 17:33:16 AKST 2011

Ron,
Thanks for sending this to us. I knew Sam back in the old Rossi days when I
 was flying pattern. Sam was one of the nicest people you would ever meet.
He  would do anything to help you and would literally give you the shirt off
his  back. Sam was always inventing some new gadget for us to use and was a
 huge pattern supporter.

It saddens me to hear the loss of a great friend.

Oscar

In a message dated 11/16/2011 10:37:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,