[NSRCA-discussion] Weather

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Thu May 26 10:20:00 AKDT 2011

Well, Mike, don't feel pregnant!  Here in E. Tennessee we have had temps
in the 50s and drizzly for 2 or 3 days at a time, then a couple of days
of 88-90 degrees, now it's back into the rainy cool mode.  We had off &
on light rain on Friday until about 2:30pm, then 2 days of mid 80's for
an SPA contest, so we can't really complain.  We had an SPA contest near
Tuscaloosa tornadoed out in April -- fortunately, we've missed the
tornadoes here around Oak Ridge -- so far.

--
Phil Spelt, KCRC President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member