[NSRCA-discussion] Weather

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu May 26 10:11:45 AKDT 2011

Mike,

The NE has experienced much the same....Last Monday wife was flying back from a trip to Indiana. Normally the trip is 2 hours; this particular one lasted 14 hours. She didn't get home until 3AM. If we knew that, she could have driven the distance faster.....

But this weekend is looking pretty nice for flying real pattern schedules for a change