[NSRCA-discussion] Field Charging Battery Box

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Wed May 25 11:08:55 AKDT 2011

I'm starting the process of collecting all the pieces required to build
a self-contained field charge box. I'm using an Iota power supply and
FMA 10S charger, but really I'm looking for case designs regardless of
the gear used. I surfed around RCUniverse, but only found a couple of
short threads.  If you have a build thread from a forum, please pass it
along, or any pics you might have of your own designs.

I'm looking for as many ideas as I can find before I jump in! If this
was covered in the past, I apologize - I'm a new convert to e-power for
pattern and may have missed it in the past.

Thanks,

Tim Pascoe