[NSRCA-discussion] Nat's finals

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue May 24 04:52:26 AKDT 2011

I don't know if there be a finals for Intermediate and Advanced
classes.  Event Director Rusty Fried had been VERY stingy with
information about how the Nats will be run.

However, the Nats are an AMA event, not an NSRCA event, so it is
ultimately AMA who is responsible for how the Nats are run.

Ron Van Putte