[NSRCA-discussion] Muncie Judging Seminar and Season OpenerContest

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:31:44 AKDT 2011

Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms,
call your doctor immediately:

   -

   sudden loss of vision (see below for more information)
   -

   blurred vision
   -

   changes in color vision (seeing a blue tinge on objects or having
   difficulty telling the difference between blue and green)
   -

   sudden decrease or loss of hearing (see below for more information)
   -

   ringing in ears
   -

   dizziness
   -

   chest pain
   -

   hives
   -

   rash
   -

   blistering or peeling of skin

Now we understand what happens in some of our rounds at a contest

--
*Scott A. McHarg*