[NSRCA-discussion] Nats question

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Mon May 23 11:54:27 AKDT 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Mike,

	I think it has been decided not to switch any longer as Masters
usually takes significantly more time than FAI.  The last I heard,
although unconfirmed from Rusty is Masters and Intermediate in the
afternoon, FAI and advanced in the morning.  This also helps the FAI
guys as they aren't rushing from the flight line to the finals meeting
and gives scoring more time to process their results after the
prelim's and semi's.

	Arch
 On Mon 05/23/11 3:45 PM , mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com sent:
  Does anyone know who flys in the morning and who's in the afternoon
between all the classes? Thanks, Mike

Links:
------
[1] mailto:NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org