[NSRCA-discussion] Muncie Judging Seminar and Season Opener Contest

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Mon May 23 06:30:35 AKDT 2011

Thanks to Dave Johnstone and everyone responsible for putting on this contest.  It was another great event, and for the first time since I have been back in pattern, we got this one in without seeing Easy-Ups in tangled piles along the pits.  It did rain, but only during the awards presentations.

Special thanks to all those that purchased F3A team shirts.  It was great to see that so many of the participants had supported the team.  Your support of our US Team is much appreciated.  We will continue to sell shirts at upcoming events, and don't be shy about just making a donation to the US Team fund through the AMA (be sure to designate your gift to the F3A Team).  We have a great group representing us, and they could use our support to help offset the costs of participation.  Though the event is in the U.S. this year, there are still considerable costs associated with participating.  Thanks again to all that have already donated.

It was great to see everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again in a few weeks in Chicago land.

Mike Klein