[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Conyngham, PA >>5th Annual NEVRC Pattern Contest

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Wed May 18 04:37:37 AKDT 2011

I hope to make it... had a severe reaction to some medication yesterday
but if I can get that cleared by tomorrow I will be there Friday evening
with the RV.  If you dont see me friday don't hold things up for me as I
will most likely not have cleared the reaction enough to come.

Jeff Hatton
Intermediate
SS