[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon May 16 11:15:57 AKDT 2011

On 5/16/2011 3:09 PM, Kirk Sutherland wrote:

> OK that is the problem . Lasy year when I renewed online I hit the
> button twice and Jim Quin told me I was paid for two years . I have been
> recieving K-Factors this year until now. I went ahead and renewed so
> that should clear me up .Thanks for the help

Thanks for the payment.

I've updated your record to 2011.

You should be able to download now.

If we owe you another year's subscription, we can extend
it easily enough.  Do you have a copy of the e-mail from
Jim Quinn?  If not, we can ask Scott McHarg to look at
the PayPal history of payments so that we get the right
date for when you paid twice and make sure you get your
money's worth ...

				Marty