[NSRCA-discussion] Atchafalaya Basin R/C Club contest this weekend

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu May 12 19:04:27 AKDT 2011

I'd love to, but the Florida Panhandle Pattern Mafia will be at a
contest up in Covington, GA.  I wish the contest CDs would coordinate
contests.  The contest in Ramah, LA was always a favorite with our
group back in the Dixie R/c Club days, but we committed to the
Covington contest before even finding out about the Ramah contest

Ron Van Putte