[NSRCA-discussion] Atchafalaya Basin R/C Club contest this weekend

mjfrederick at cox.net mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed May 11 06:12:47 AKDT 2011

Just a reminder that the Atchafalaya Basin R/C Club (formerly Dixie R/C of Baton Rouge) will be holding our annual contest at our field in Ramah, LA. I had tried posting a message regarding this to the list a couple weeks back, but I never saw it show up (held pending administrator approval due to attached flyer). Anyway, here's a link to the post on RCU where the flyer is posted: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10460593/tm.htm We look forward to seeing everyone there!