[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a little help

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Mon May 9 09:17:36 AKDT 2011

High band is 36 through 60.
I've started converting to 2.4 and have several 127DF high band receivers
some are System 3000 Tower copies with either ch-50 or 54 crystals.
I'll pull one out of an old airplane and send it to you but you will need a
crystal. Its labeled "Type 72-10". I believe a Futaba FUTL58** will work,
Tower #LXBFK8**.
Send me a shipping address.
Jim Hiller
jnhiller at earthlink.net <mailto:jnhiller at earthlink.net>