[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a little help

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun May 8 20:26:21 AKDT 2011

Pete,

> My neighbor wants to get into RC and got a really good deal on a trainer and
> radio at a yard sale. He¹s trying to do this on a tight budget and between
> me and few of my friends we have him pretty well outfitted. I need to find a
> Futaba FM RX on CH40 for him now. Does anyone out in patternland have one
> sitting collecting dust that you would part with for a reasonable price?

I don't have any CH40 stuff.

I've got a Futaba FP-R-127DF 7-channel receiver
with a channel 4 crystal in it.

And a matching FP-T7UAF Super with a channel 4 module in it.

I have another RX just like the first with no crystal.
Stickered for narrow-band.

Comparing the two receivers, I see that the HAM band is
marked with F50 in the ID while the one without a crystal
is F72.  They're apparently not interchangeable.

I have two matching Futaba crystals.  One is marked
Tx52.  Type 72-7 FM, 72.830.  The RX crystal is marked
"Dual conversion" 72.830 Rx 52.  Type 72-10.

If any of that is of any use to you, let me know.
I'm not using any of it and would be happy to ship
it to you gratis.

				Marty