[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Seq

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 20:10:05 AKDT 2011

Most to you know this already but maneuvers 4, 5 & 6 are more crunched than
apparent with non-obvious downgrade potential.

Driving a long full roll vertical line in the half square loop (#5)
following 3 rolls reversed (#4) could easily exceed 2 x horizontal bottom
line. The top line could also be chopped entering a large reverse cuban
eight (#6).
To add to the uncertainty its hard to distinguish between the maneuver
separation line and horizontal portions of the half square loop. Do we need
both?

The 2-point half square (#17) isn't an issue due to the preceding and
following maneuvers finishing and starting near center.

I'm thinking I may need to increase roll rate a little to keep the height in
check.
Having fun now.
Jim