[NSRCA-discussion] Off topic, but worth while - Uncle Jack

Michael S. Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 3 08:28:27 AKDT 2011

I had 2 uncles that flew in a B17 and B24.  The B17 uncle was shot down and
spent time as a POW in Germany. The other a navigator I think in the B24 out
of Italy.  He flew a bunch of missions-maybe 50 or 60. I also have a
relative that wrote a book as a B25 pilot in the Pacific theater.  He became
the youngest General in the Army Air Corp.

Mike