[NSRCA-discussion] A few items for sale

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 07:08:01 AKDT 2011

All sold, thanks guys!

-Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Hester
  Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 1:09 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] A few items for sale

  hey guys,

  Just going through some stuff I don't need right now. Gotta pay some doctors =)

  2- used hatori 822 headers, header piece only (no engine button unless I can find them before I ship..if not, they're cheap)
  1- new hatori 822 header, new in plastic (all there)
  2- used 821 mufflers w/ mounts

  All in good shape, $225 shipped for everything. Also throwing in a few spare new gaskets and O rings. No I won't sell just the new header by itself.

  1- Sata minijet 3 w/regulator

  $160 shipped. This thing is WELL taken care of. This is the best HVLP gun for what we do. Check the price on a new one =) For $200 I'll throw in a new Richpen 213c professional gravity feed airbrush as well. This thing ain't a Badger ;)

  1- JR8411sa
  1- JR8611a

  Both are like new. Less than 12 flights. $130 for both, shipped.

  1-hyde AR80 mount new in plastic. $60 shipped.

  Paypal only, but can take a credit card through paypal if needed.

  Contact me off list if interested at kerlock at comcast.net

  -Mike

  =======
  http://www.pctools.com