[NSRCA-discussion] Items for Sale

Larry Diamond webmaster at diamondrc.com
Wed Mar 23 07:06:05 AKDT 2011

Some changes to help move things along...If no takers, I'll list on RCU...

Black Magic VF3 Pro - Kit (New-Untouched) - $600 (obo)
* Carbon options included
* Honey Comb Cores
* Turtle Deck core is a one piece core (typically is cut in half for shipping)

YS 1.70DZ Cdi - $600.00 (obo), plus shipping
* Used, but I think Pete said it had very little time on it.
* Purchased from Pete Cosky last fall.
* I have not mounted it or started it.
* Hatari Pipe (822 - I think, Pete can confirm)

Eclipse - $600.00 (obo)
* YS 140DZ
* Needs landing gear Block repaired
* All servos / receiver ready
* Chin Cowl need mounted
* Paint is not perfect, but flyable.
* Will part out if necessary

Willing to meet within reasonable distance.

I don't want to ship the planes. I live in Santa Claus, IN (zip is 47579). I'm close enough to Muncie to meet somebody or willing to meet at a contest with in a reasonable drive.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

Larry Diamond
ldiamond at diamondrc.com