[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA website will be down for maintenance on Sunday night at 8pm (eastern)

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:37:37 AKDT 2011

Everyone,

We are taking down the nsrca.us website at 8pm tonight (3/20) for
maintenance and are also moving it to a new server.  Since we are moving it,
it may take a few hours for the new IP address to propagate through your DNS
servers. if you try to connect up to the server at 8pm or so. you should see
a message stating that the server is down for maintenance.

We hope to have everything back up and running within an hour or so...

-Derek