[NSRCA-discussion] Japan

Chris cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:49:21 AKST 2011

I am friends with Shunichi Suzuki who is the brother and mechanic for
his brother Koji Suzuki who has been on the Japanese F3A team for many
years. Here was his note to me about the earthquake there. Chilling to
hear first hand reports from our modeling friend there.

Chris Moon

Dear Chris,

Thank you for worry about the earthquake damage.
Fortunately we brothers and a family are safe.

Japan is the country where an earthquake happens frequently,
but the huge earthquake that seems to be this time is the first experience.
My house is Pacific side of Chiba (near Tokyo) in the place that left
the seismic center.
However, the building got two times of strong swing more than one minute.
Then I was very scare about a TSUNAMI (tidal wave) because I live in the
position of 4 km from the beach.
Fortunately, the TSUNAMI was not happened in our area.
My house and all of the model airplane is no damage.

But, the many people died and missing especially north east area in Japan.
So far 1400 peoples died and missing. Those numbers of people will
increase more.
This is the worst disaster for Japan.

Shunichi Suzuki