[NSRCA-discussion] Accurate D5 and some D4 contest dates

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 17:53:00 AKST 2011

Good summary, thanks Mike.

Bob Kane

getterflash at yahoo.com

--- On Fri, 3/4/11, mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Accurate D5 and some D4 contest dates
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Friday, March 4, 2011, 5:33 PM

 Hey guys after making emails this morning I have a much better idea of the real dates.
 I'd appreciate someone on the website team updating the dates on the website.
 So here we go with what I know.
 May 21+22 Muncie D4 D% Nats warmup with judge training. New date!!!
 May 28+29 Mokam KC contest Charlie Rock and Vince.
 June 4+5 St Charles Il. New date!!!
 June 18+19 New contest Pitsburg Ks. New event
 June 25+26 Hoffman Estates Il Jim Hubbard Memorial. Same date
 July 9+10 Weak Signals Toledo/ Southern Michigan Bob and Tim. New date!
 July 16+17 Flying Tigers Columbia Mo. Jeff Buchner
 August 2 thru 6 Nats Muncie new date follows the WC's by 1 day.
 August 13+14 Peoria Il. New D4 v D5 Shootout for this year. New date!
 August 27+28 St Louis/ St Charles MO. Bill and Ed. Same date
 September 10th and 11th Peter's contest north of Detroit.
 September 10th and 11th Springfield /Broken Arrow OK.
 September 17+18 Milwaukee Ws. Bud Weber Joe Bruzinski CD New date moved from it's traditional early june date.
 September 24+25 D4 Championships Hebron Ky. moved back 1 week this year.
 September 24+25 Ft Scott Bourbon Fliers Todd Schmidt CD.
 We've worked hard this year to switch things up to assure the best dates possible.
 Look it over and tell me if I'm missing something here. Thanks, Mike Mueller