[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Nats shirts for sale

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:51:35 AKDT 2011

We've (AMA) been able to negotiate better room rates for judges/jury members
since those are paid for primarily out of contestant entry fees.  No one
else locally is in much of a "giving" mood.

Now, having said that... we've received some great sponsorship from a number
of RC vendors such as Hobbico, Futaba, Horizon, ThunderPower, Hacker USA
(Aero-Model Inc.), F3A Unlimited, Tru-Turn, CA Models, Morgan Fuels, YS
Parts & Service, TechStyles, etc... I know I'm probably forgetting some
others (and I apologize).