[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Nats shirts for sale

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:30:50 AKDT 2011

Me too!!  LOL

Glen - this is what I posted on RCU... I can not speak for the NSRCA as I'm
not a part of the leadership, but traditionally the NSRCA has always
supported the US Team.

The AMA and the NSRCA are hosting the F3A World Championships.  As with any
major event such as this, there are a LOT of expenses incurred especially if
we want to put on a 1st class event.  One of the biggest areas that we are
struggling with are finding sponsors for the event.  As one can imagine
there are a lot of unpaid volunteers needed to support this event and even
though they are unpaid, we still need to feed them every day for 12 days,
and also provide them some form of help to offset their own expenses.

I am sure that the NSRCA will support the US Team but I can also tell you
that based on the sales of merchandise to date, not much money is being made
- none to this point, anyway.  We haven't even covered the cost of paying
for the merchandise yet - there is still a long way to go.