[NSRCA-discussion] Oxai Axiome for sale

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:55:01 AKDT 2011

I received the following note from Jim Woodward.

For Sale:  Oxai Axiome ready to fly with Futaba brushless servos, ball
bearing hardware, 14 channel 2.4 receiver, LIfe source battery and Tech-Aero
regulator switch.  Wing covers included.  YS 170 with 821/822 header and
muffler combination.  Spinner, prop, remote glow, Hyde mount - truly a
INCREDIBLE flying plane.  Plane is in perfect running condition for anyone
making a Nats trip.  The Axiome is the first plane I've ever flown that
truly "buys" points for the score card.  This design performs integrated
rolling loops, knife edge loops, point rolls, better than any plane I've
flown or seen flown.  CPLR is again way ahead of the game with this design.
The fit, finish, paint, are all literally perfect.  Total price for this
completely ready to fly setup is $4700 obo.  I live in Boca Raton, FL and
are willing to drive as far as Gainesville, FL for a delivery (buyer pays
gas).  Plane has less than 60 flights and is in mint condition.  New, this
combination would cost approximately $6000 so this is a heck of a deal for a
like-new setup.  Please contact me at  <mailto:jimwoodward89 at gmail.com>
jimwoodward89 at gmail.com or call 954.850.9454.  This plane is less than one
year old, safely in the USA, pro-rigged!!