[NSRCA-discussion] Field gate lock

Mike Howard 1shinden at att.net
Sat Jun 25 17:18:40 AKDT 2011

Hi Ihncheol, We probably don't need the Combo now, sorry for getting back to you
so late, had a little house malfunction when i got home, got it all fixed now.
You ran a great contest, you and the Pittsburg crew were Top Gun, will
deffinitely be back next year if you have the contest again.  Oh yeah, I'll
remember the combination.  Thanks,

Mike