[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Nats shirts for sale

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:51:17 AKDT 2011

On 6/23/2011 11:36 AM, Dennis Bodary wrote:

> Can not remember my password to log in, they sent me a 32 digit long
> token to type in and it would not take. Any ideas on how to log in.

I have sent some hints to your yahoo e-mail account.

If you use the "Forgot password" link, you should be able to select,
copy, and paste the token into the password field.  If the token
is part of a URL, then click on the URL to go to the website.

If that fails, I can manually set your password for you. Please
send me a copy of the e-mail you receive from the system so that
I can better understand what is not working for you.

	Marty
		moleski at canisius.edu