[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Tray with arm rests

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:52:50 AKDT 2011

Thanks for the info guys.  I am going to find one online from the selection everyone has given me.  I return on the 29th, will charge the (receiver and transmitter) batteries on the 29th and 30th, and weather permitting get out to the field Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and hopefully not scare people at the Weak Signals contest the following weekend.  I wouldn't mind building a tray, but I know I won't get around to it.

I wonder if the judges are hiding in the clubhouse, do I receive 10s?  If they are too afraid to observe a mistake....

Mike C
D4