[NSRCA-discussion] Pittsburg, KS Contest Results

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 19:09:29 AKDT 2011

I would like to thank all those who came long way to Pittsburg, KS for our
first contest.
I had a great time with all those who came.  It's been a couple years since
I flew at a contest.
Special thanks go to Vicente Bortone for having a laptop available for PACSS
usage. Steve Ford for arranging the flight/judging.
All those who judged rounds for both days.

I learned a lot about running contest.  I will probably do it again as club
members have decided to have more contest type events.

For our next contest, I will make sure to have more people from local & much
better preparation to help/serve all those who come to contest.

Thank you all~

Ihncheol