[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Tray with arm rests

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 05:44:06 AKDT 2011

Really easy to build yourself. Mine is cheap 3/8 ply and bolts from the hardware store. Tx is held by the top handle with fuel tubing. The base is a big U shape where the center is slightly larger than the tx. It has some carriage bolts that go through to cross pieces that hold the tx under the U. Very simple and adjustable. Then just use a neckstrap from an old laptop or gym back.

Anthony