[NSRCA-discussion] Sale

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 18 18:00:08 AKDT 2011

I recently purchased a Northeast Aerodynamics Aquila F3A RTF  when they were clearance priced. My intent was to experiment with a new force arangement. I belatedly determined that what I had planned will not work. My cost with the carbon gear and carbon wing tube option plus freight was about $420.

I "think" my base color choice was white. The box has not been opened. I will take $475 freight prepaid, USA.

I also have a Plett XTRA 25-13 andFuture-32.55KA speed controll ( with brake ) and will take $350 for the pair, freight included.

                                                Nat Penton