[NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A WC Merchandise for sale

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu Jun 16 17:39:05 AKDT 2011

Dave,

> Looks like I have to join NSRCA again to order, User name and e-mail
> already used, can’t log in because I’m not currently a member.

That's not true.

Your username and e-mail are "already used" because you are
in the NSRCA database.

For those who had not registered by last September, I created
records from the old database.

Your username and old NSRCA password should work.

If they don't, write me and we'll get it sorted out.

You do not have to join the NSRCA (pay dues) to register
on the website.

You do have to register on the website to shop because that's
how we keep track of order fulfillment.  The same is true
of other websites (e.g., Amazon.com).

			Marty
			moleski at canisius.edu