[NSRCA-discussion] Need a little help with ICE HV80 setup

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 17:37:11 AKDT 2011

OK. Pretty much case closed as far as I am concerned.  Changed current cutoff to
insensitive and got two flights on the same battery packs that were surging
before.  They sound just fine now..

I haven't looked at the logger data yet.  Not sure I will do anything different
no matter what it says.  I think it was just seeing very short duration noise
spikes

Thanks for the help,

Ed