[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS data

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 04:20:44 AKDT 2011

Ihncheol,

Do you have netmeeting?  We could do a netmeetig section.  Netmeeting will allow us to see the computer screen at the same time so I could explain you.  It will be good that we do it with person that is going to help you with scores.  You can downloa netmeeting from MS web site. It is free program.  Call me when you have time if you want to do it.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone