[NSRCA-discussion] P and F 13/15 sequences

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Sat Jun 11 13:48:42 AKDT 2011

Thanks Derek,

It should be under Agenda Package 4 right?  But all those links for the
Agenda items are showing "page not found"....

My guess is they are experiencing some server issues.

hence my question. Do you have the file and can email it to me
privately.

I will try the server with Chrome or Mozilla and see if it works.

Troy A. Newman
Able Balance, Arizona Field Office
       Office  623-980-3144
       Cell   720-939-0550