[NSRCA-discussion] Chicago Contest - St. Charles

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 7 03:37:41 AKDT 2011

I echo the thanks expressed by Mark to Gary and his club for providing us with a great weekend of flying and fun.

A big thanks to all the competitors and volunteers for making my three-year old daughter feel so welcomed.  Having her with me at the contest was the highlight of the weekend for me.  She couldn't stop talking about all her new friends on our drive back home.

Check out my Facebook page for a view of the contest from the view of a 3-year old, as Rio became the official photographer.  I still need to upload Sunday's photos, but will do so in the next day or two so the award winners can be recognized (most winners' heads are pictured).

Thanks again Gary and gang.  Hope to see you all in Hoffman Estates in a few weeks.

Mike Klein