[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba Servo parts

Andrew Jesky Andrew.Jesky at soaringsoftware.com
Sun Jun 5 18:57:38 AKDT 2011

Dave,

There 3x8mm machine screws. Your hobby shop will have dubro screws in this size.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2011, at 8:52 PM, "Dave Burton" <burtona at atmc.net<mailto:burtona at atmc.net>> wrote:

I have a couple of Futaba 9551 digital servos I’ve lost  the screws that hold the control horn (well that’s a little overstatement – they are on the shop floor somewhere). Anyone know the size screw? Are they machine screws or self tapping? Where to find more? Will JR screws work? Servos are buried in the wing of a Wind S Pro and I really don’t want to take them out to try other screws I have.
Help Please!
Dave Burton