[NSRCA-discussion] E-Integral for sale CHEAP

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 09:23:18 AKDT 2011

I have decided to sell my back up Integral. It is a back up in name only as it
is in excellent shape. It was built by Mike Klein and was his nats back up plane
last year.  If I had to guess I would say it has less than 100 flights on it and
is ready to fly as it sits now.

It flies as well as my identical primary Integral and actually snaps a little
better for some reason. It is equipped with all high end servos and is powered
by the Neu F3A motor on a Hyde mount. It has a Castle Creations HV85 ESC that is
included. Drop in a receiver, a 10S battery, and go fly!

Priced for quick sale at $1,600. The custom scheme kit that I bought that
matches it (sister ship) was $1,900 for just the kit.

I can deliver it to the nats if someone is interested but it can NOT be shipped.

Please contact me off list if interested. I can also send pictures if you like.

Anthony Abdullah
aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Cell: 216-469-3176