[NSRCA-discussion] Cellpro 10XP

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 06:17:47 AKDT 2011

Guys, there was a discussion about the Thunderpower charger out there.  I
just received an announcement for a new version of the Cellpro 10 charger
which now supports multi-chemistry and can finally discharge.  F3A Unlimited
(one of our advertisers) should be carrying this product by September.  The
MSRP is around $160.00.  I have the 10S now and am very happy with it.  Add
these new features and a decent price and this may be another alternative
for you.  I don't want to send the announcement to the group for fear of
bothering some folks and I don't want to break any of the rules.  If you'd
like me to forward the announcement to you, send me an e-mail and I'll send
it your way.

Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*