[NSRCA-discussion] WC photo dump . .

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:58:44 AKDT 2011

Gentlemen,
.
I will be doing a nightly upload to my Flickr account of all the pictures I
take every day. All of the pictures are in their own "set" that you can
click on the right side of the web page.
.
Please feel free to download as many pictures as you want for your own use.
If you click on a picture a second time, it will open up in a special Flickr
viewer and you can choose different sizes of the pictures and download what
you want. There is also a way to order prints thru Flickr as well, but I am
not very familiar with that . . .
.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithnpattiphotos/
.