[NSRCA-discussion] World Championships Experiences

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Jul 23 19:05:28 AKDT 2011

I started a thread, to add to the many others our there documenting the World Championships.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10591063/anchors_10635622/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#10635622

George, I calculated this out.  18.3 divided by 17.3 times 60 degrees equals 63.5 degrees plus or minus 1 degree (allowance for pacing error).  Going back to my young days of distinguishing accuracy versus precision.  I'll take 63.5 over 58 degrees from last year, so there are no complaints on my end.

Regards,
Don