[NSRCA-discussion] The NATS schedule has been published on theNSRCA website

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Thu Jul 21 04:24:01 AKDT 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Not really, just have to get Rusty to give the word.  It would
certainly make life a lot easier, especially on the FAI guys.  It is
conceivable that the FAI finals could have quite a few new faces who
have never been involved in an unknown meeting and they need to get
started early as the rules state there much be 12 hours from the
unknown meeting until the first flight, so getting it started early is
best as with new faces it could take significantly longer than it
usually does.  Finishing FAI in the morning gives them time to
tabulate the scores and get the info posted to get the unknowns
meeting started early.  If Masters runs late in the morning, it pushes
everything back.  If it runs late in the afternoon, its not near as
big of deal.

	Arch
 On Thu 07/21/11 7:44 AM , Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com sent:
  No reason it can't be changed is there?   Tim