[NSRCA-discussion] The NATS schedule has been published on theNSRCA website

Archie Stafford astafford at md.metrocast.net
Wed Jul 20 11:21:39 AKDT 2011

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Derek,

	Thanks for posting.  I do have a question though on the finals.  Why
does it have the FAI finals on Site 3.  I thought we moved them off
site 3 so that when they do their rolling circles, they aren't flying
over the Masters guys on Site 1, or was that just a typo?
	Arch
 On Wed 07/20/11 3:08 PM , Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
sent:
  Thanks to Rusty for sending me the information.  Some
locations/times may change for the judging certification... stay
tuned!
  http://www.nsrca.us [1]

Links:
------